The CPL is required by regulation to maintain a COVID-19 safety plan, as well as provide guidance to its players, officials and spectators on participation in CPL activities.
These documents and resources will be reviewed on a regular basis as guidance and best practice measures are updated. When changes are made, notice will be sent to the CPL team captains, and notice will be provided through the CPL’s social media channels.
CPL COVID-19 Exposures List:
|9 August 2022|
|Ball Don’t Lie v Hawks, 7pm|
|Thunder v Dunkin Donuts, 9pm|
CPL COVID-19 Quick Reference Protocols (28 February 2022)
CPL COVID-19 Notification of Positive Test Result and Game Exposure Requirements (February 2022)
CPL COVID-19 Match Cancellation Policy (1 February 2022)
CPL COVID-19 Safety Plan (October 2021)
Latest information as at 28 February 2022:
COVID restrictions remain in place in the ACT for the start of the 2022 What this means for the CPL is:
- Spectators are permitted to attend and bask in our Tuesday night glory.
- Players may arrive before their game, hang around after and perhaps partake in responsible milkshake consumption.
- Check In CBR app is no longer required at CPL, in accordance with the lifting of restrictions that occurred on 12 February 2022.
- The Check In CBR QR code will be made available at the entrance and at the CPL office for those that wish to use Check In CBR app.
- Masks are no longer required to be worn, in accordance with the lifting of restrictions that occurred on 25 February 2022.
- It is encouraged that masks are worn at times where appropriate social distancing may be difficult, such as in the foyer on the score bench.
- Continue to socially distance wherever possible.
Do not attend if you are unwell, have been in close contact with a suspected case, or are required to quarantine for any reason as per relevant Health directives.
Latest information on COVID-19 can be found on the Australian Government Department of Health website: https://www.health.gov.au/
Or the ACT Government COVID-19 website: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/home
To download the Check In CBR app and for further information, go to https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/business-and-work/check-in-cbr#Download-the-App
How to protect yourself:
(ACT Gov) Practicing good hygiene for COVID-19 – https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/stay-safe-and-healthy/protect-yourself#Practising-good-hygiene
The CPL endorses and strongly encourages all participants to download and utilise the COIVDSafe app to help protect yourself, your family and your community – https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
As well as your physical health, you should also monitor your mental health, as well as the mental health of your team mates, your friends, and your family. Assistance and guidance can be provided by Beyond Blue Support Service or Lifeline Australia (if life is in danger, call 000).
Ph: 1300 22 4636
Ph: 13 11 14