Welcome to the CPL Attendance Register.
To comply with COVID-19 restrictions, the Canberra Players League is conducting active screening for all people entering the facilities to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
All attendees are being asked to complete this mandatory register on arrival. Failure to register your details will be considered as a failed screening and you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
By completing the registration below, you certify that YOU;
- ARE NOT experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, which may include: cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath.
- HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past two weeks.
- HAVE NOT been within a “hotspot area” in the past two weeks.
- HAVE NOT been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past two weeks.
- ARE NOT currently required to be isolating, as per Health Authority directions.
- UNDERSTAND your responsibilities as a player while the “Covid-19 CPL Return to Sport Safety Plan” is in place.
Please also consider downloading the COVIDSafe app to help protect you, your friends and family.